Alright, Part III: Phronesis is a big crunch, friends. Some of these chapters are taking two or three drafts to tie into something neat. I'm going to need some more time on this. I've also extended the wrap up time I'll need towards the end of the book-writing process where I'll go through, re-read, and rewrite all of the chapters for clarity.
- Part I — Up To Speed — Complete
- Part II — Humans & Code — Complete
- Part III — Phronesis by May 28th
- Part IV — Test-Driven Development Basics by June 2nd
- Part V — Object-Oriented Design w/ Tests by June 16th
- Part VI — Design Principles by June 27th
- Part VII — Design Patterns by July 2nd
- Part VIII — Architecture Essentials by July 11th
This book’s mission is to teach developers the essential skills and practices to write testable, flexible, and maintainable code.
You can read more about the learning journey in the "Software Design and Architecture Roadmap 🖼️".
Already bought it?
If you’ve already purchased the book, click here to re-send your link. You can read the online wiki or download a copy of the book in PDF, EPUB, and Kindle versions.
You can read the intro to the book for free and visit solidbook.io to buy the book/wiki (it's currently on pre-sale for 33% off)! For recent updates, click here. To get an idea of my writing, read some of my best free content here and here.