There's so much more to explore! If you're into DDD, I'd recommend:
- Peeking around the DDDForum.com codebase a little bit
- Implementing your Domain-Driven application
- Reading the original Domain-Driven Design book
- Sending me an email if you have questions on how I can help you!
In future revisions of this book, I'm going to include sections on:
- Upgrading to Event Sourcing for scalability
- Adding a cache in order to speed up queries
- Using an external message queue instead of an in-memory implementation …
This book’s mission is to teach developers the essential skills and practices to write testable, flexible, and maintainable code.
You can read more about the learning journey in the "Software Design and Architecture Roadmap 🖼️".
Already bought it?
If you’ve already purchased the book, click here to re-send your link. You can read the online wiki or download a copy of the book in PDF, EPUB, and Kindle versions.
You can read the intro to the book for free and visit solidbook.io to buy the book/wiki (it's currently on pre-sale for 33% off)! For recent updates, click here. To get an idea of my writing, read some of my best free content here and here.