Had a very busy two weeks at Apollo GraphQL and admittedly, work on the book took was forced to take a bit of a back seat. Celebrating my birthday tomorrow then we're going to give it another go of the good 'ol college try. Shuffled some of the dates around. Let's see if I can work some magic.
- Part I — Up To Speed — Complete
- Part II — Humans & Code — Complete
- Part III — Phronesis by May 19th
- Part IV — Test-Driven Development Basics by May 26th
- Part V — Object-Oriented Design w/ Tests by June 7th
- Part VI — Design Principles by June 18th
- Part VII — Design Patterns by June 25th
- Part VIII — Architecture Essentials by July 2nd
This book’s mission is to teach developers the essential skills and practices to write testable, flexible, and maintainable code.
You can read more about the learning journey in the "Software Design and Architecture Roadmap 🖼️".
Already bought it?
If you’ve already purchased the book, click here to re-send your link. You can read the online wiki or download a copy of the book in PDF, EPUB, and Kindle versions.
You can read the intro to the book for free and visit solidbook.io to buy the book/wiki (it's currently on pre-sale for 33% off)! For recent updates, click here. To get an idea of my writing, read some of my best free content here and here.